Thursday, July 17, 2008

verbal diarehha...

shut the fuck up.

seriously.

if i can say that you talk too much, you must immediately shut the fuck up. i talk a whole hell of a lot. i am well aware of this aspect of my character. this is why i blog. this is why i write. this is why i create. in fact, i have learned over the years to channel this energy so that i can create.

sadly, some peeps who don't channel end up around me some kind of way. maybe i'm just being irritable, but talking more than me is unusually irritating. it isn't even the fact that i don't get to talk. believe me, that's not an issue for me. i'm a skilled communicator. i can get my verbal on. the problem is the level of tension that is generated by overtalk. why ask why? shut the fiznuck iznup...

this post is a definite vent from a personal experience that i have to experiecne repeatedly due to budgetary constraints...

make like this is not a shining example of why people bug the fuck outta me sometimes...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: