Saturday, August 13, 2005

hodges podges...

let's see...

T.O. is an A-Hole. i'm tempted to say his agent is as well, but dude was like this before Rosenhaus. what a dizork. how can you ever consider him a professional when he gets kicked out of training camp? maybe he thought it was summer camp. doh! he reminds me of Madonna before she started having kids. anyone remember when and why she was no longer welcome on Letterman? some people can't live without attention/drama. it's a sad thing...

i gotta get a stereo in my ride. i priced one-on the web of course-and now i need to cop it and have it installed. everything with Ineeda is a monetary mystery. if the current non-factory unit was properly installed then i only have to put out $35 for installation (one place quoted a $75 fee...psssh!). however, if the installer f*#!ed up the wiring, i'll have to pay the customary additional costs. i really shouldn't even be worrying about the audio 'cause i still cannot get in my trunk. that's gonna cost me about $100 plus i have to get the lock reset or carry 2 keys...fun! i'm not even going to get into this gas bullshaza...

'bout to be back in classes. it's great to know i'll be finished soon. if someone had told me out of high school that it would have taken me this long to get my B.A., i would have looked at them like they were stoooooopid! live and learn...

there is someone cutting trees outside at the moment...rather distracting if i do say so...

anyways, it hot as bear's biznalls today. how do i know what temperature bear's biznalls are? lucky guess? how 'bout you prove me wrong if you don't think it's an accurate description. get at me after you check in with your local bear...

make like you've got the mudbutt

PEACE

No comments: