Wednesday, June 13, 2007

wow dude...


it's fucking amazing how open communication can change certain situations. i expected to have a most horrible if not mildly irritating weekend. i figured since i just caught the wife being rather unwifely, i would basically be spending the weekend hashin' that shit out. didn't quite work out how i expected. seems like, and my head ain't even gassed, we actually have been having mutually open conversations since the hardcore news broke. shit, she actually verbally admitted to being afraid to trust me with her full-on open communication. to hear that coming from someone who i've been with for 8+ years is kind of bugged the fuck out. it's kinda fucking scary. we've accomplished a great deal as a team and as individuals over the last few years. to think that the full-on disclosure was not entirely there is a little intimidating. think about that shit: the ability to accomplish some great shit while not actually giving your no questions, 100%, all. that's fucking scary in itself. why? because if we can do all this without both of us giving 100% on as many facets as possible, imagine what more can be done! it has the potential to be even greater. [see above title...]

there are definitely some other aspects of which i will not provide particular explicit detail. though this is a rather candid expression of my inner thoughts, i ain't no moterfucking fountain, so i don't give whoever does read this shit every goddamn thing. gotta leave something to some whoever's imagination. [ha! ha!] so i guess it's safe to say we are supposed to be working things out, but only time will truly tell. i ain't trippin', but hell yeah i'm pissed about the whole shit. it ain't right to find out the lies someone has told you. to make things worse, the other person involved ain't fucking competing! WTF! i can't say that i 'd rather be mad that she was involved with someone who was equal or better, but damn. i feel slighted 'cause this low budget cat was getting shit he ain't deserve at all. and i'm not saying that 'cause she's the wife 'n' shit, i'm saying that 'cause dude is stuck in slouch mode on some blah blah shit. why would you fuck w/that? anyways, that's the type of shit i thought would predominate the topics of discussion this weekend. it did not, i repeat, did not quite go down like that.

funny how shit works out sometimes...

make like i'm over here wil'in' out 'cause my weekend sucked ass...

PEACE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the crazy so-called wife finally sitting down to comment on your thoughts about my foolishness.
First let me say that I have never realized how much I apreciate your strength until this pass infidelity. You inspire me to be my positive self. You are right in saying that I am sexually immature.
But I am so ready to open up and continue to HONESTLY mature with you. I think this experience was a part of our journey to show me that I have to work on myself constantly. And I cannot think of any other person I would rather grow with than you.The memories that we share as a family are full of laughs and growth and love. This is something I must grow to understand and apreciate as the core of my life. We make sense. We have from the begining. I just allow my pain and ego and selfishness to close my trust to you. I cannot afford to do that anymore. I no longer desire to sabotage our progress. We are a team A freaky , nasty havingsexalloverthe houseteam . And I wouldn't have it any other way. I am sorry for all the pain I have caused you through the years. But your willingness to tough it out with me truly inspires me to be the woman that you see in me. And maybe one day , I will see her completely as you do. I love you Giz. Your crazy so-called wife.