Thursday, September 06, 2007

fuck!

not in a good mood today. fucking warranty garage turns out to be shit, so Gotta has to be re-evaluated. come to find out after the fact that the warranty company was not even supposed to recommend the asshole who kept Gotta for damn near a month and didn't even fix the car properly. the loud noise is gone, but the engine is shaking and still making noise. talk about being pissed.

i get to work and find that my dinner is generally not pleasant. my wife decided to use the wasted, soggy-ass romaine on my mushed-to-stickiness bread chicken patty sandwiches. combine that with some potatoes au gratin where the cheese ain't quite melted, and i'm just loving my evening meal...not. guess it fit that she also did not close the lid on my thermos so the coffee spilled on me & Gotta repeatedly. basically it's just a fun ass night 2 nite.

gotta snap outta the funk i'm in. unlike most people, i don't like being in funky moods when i'm in them. unfortunately, funky moods tend to be easily aggravated by normally ignorable irritants. of course i have to work w/the human talk-a-thon this evening. as i've said my whole life, if i say you talk too much, you talk too goddamn much. i fucking talk too much, so if you trigger my talk too much alert, you're generally fucking up.

what else is going on? oh yeah, my fucking HT receiver is acting the fuck up. probably gonna have to tank that fucker. don't think it's under warranty any more. guess shit falls in the toilet in bunches. gotta put it together and act like i know how to wipe my fucking ass...

make like Blogger's formatting issues aren't starting to piss me off & blogger actually responded to my request for assistance...

PEACE

No comments: