Saturday, November 03, 2007

two eight oooooooooh...

i am officially a fat ass now. copped a scale from wizzy Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago. i thought the thing was inaccurate, because it said i weighed 280lbs. i've never weighed that much in my entire life up to this point. my previous record for slovenly weight accumulation was 275lbs. i lost some of that, but i probably gained more. i don't do diets. what my lazy ass needs to do is exercise...

i have a mountain bike that i've ridden all of perhaps 10 or 15X since it was given to me in 2002-03. that's disgraceful. i used to ride my old bike all over the place. gotta get back to that level of regular exercise. otherwise i am doomed to be swollen like i am now and worse. i'm not trying to go out like my mom did.

make like my current weight distribution is some kind of balanced & healthy...

PEACE

No comments: