Thursday, November 13, 2008

what an interesting year...

this year has seen some very distinctly memorable events. some obviously more important than others, but all memorable.

Obama got elected. i had a major revelation. the Phillies won the World Series. that's a double, 'cause Illadelph teams tend to choke during championship opportunities. makes me glad i'm not an Illadelph sports fan...

apparently, my revelation has ushered in a higher sense of universal consciousness. although i'm not always mindful of it, i believe my state of mind has matured somewhat significantly this year.

this is not something that happened instantly, but i have noticed certain changes in my patterns of thought that are more pronounced this year.

sadly, the negative economic circumstances have served to dampen some of my personal achievements, but i ain't dead.

focus & balance are a bitch when shit's falling apart around you. all the more reason to maintain.

make like i've got $2400 sitting in my front pocket...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: