Sunday, March 29, 2009

pound to go 2 let u know...

ahhh! approaching the postial tricentennial...

if only this blog could actually generate some income, wouldn't that be sweet. alas, i see not how that may soon come to pass...

i am bored as molly fuck.

i've been thinking lately, i'm going to be dying soon. that is relatively soon compared to the passing of life's time so far. in my mind, i'm still in my early 20's, even though i can say that 2x. in the not so distant future, if i don't die before that, i'll be doubling my double.

who knows, perhaps i'll croak like the egg donor all early 'n' shit. my physical has already begun to show signs of failure. this foot shit gets on my goddamn nerves. i can't even get a cane. every time i see these motorized mobility device 'mmercials, i get pissed. i used to anyway. now i kinda just get irritated.

fucking feet. imagine that. all this & the idiot egg donor refused to let me play organized sports to protect my physical well being...BULLSHIT!

c'est la fuck it...

make like the stress mucus has not returned to my wonderful sinuses...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: