Friday, September 18, 2009

poor posture i rebuke thee…

recently i’ve become literally, painfully aware of the side effects of poor posture. being the size that i am means i don’t fit in quite a few places all that well. between low self-esteem, laziness, & just trying to fit, i've spent a great deal of time bent the fuck up over the years…

not cool…

lately i’ve been trying to consciously straighten myself the fuck out. exercise seems to help. this is especially true of stretching exercises. it would appear that many of the issues in my back, knees, elbows, etc. are not only the result of being sedentary, but of practicing poor posture as well.

ain’t that about a bitchinich…

so onward & upward, literally…

gotta get my shit straight...

get my tree on for real…

make like the doc that gave me the booty orthos didn’t tell me exercise wouldn’t help my peds…

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: