Sunday, March 07, 2010

explosions...

much of my frustration on the human side apparently results from the loss of my focus.

i get bent like shit when shit distracts me. the fucked up thing is that the hyperfocus tendencies bring me to focus on nearly everything around me.

this is especially true of sound. working to embrace my nature more is the goal. my being is extremely temperamental to negative energy.

the 1 thing the 2 seem to agree on is being creative.

that's a good that cannot be truly measured.

less distractions = more creativity.

i have to focus better!

less explosions.

i'm working on it. i can always work harder. what's the worst thing that can happen from me working more toward my godly nature?

make like embracing my nature has a negative side...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: