Monday, September 06, 2010

the meaning of infinite...

whoa!

i've been missin'...

shit's just been as it always has. foraging through my reality & trying to sort the finite from the infinite...

this ADD shit is deep. doesn't change the frame of reality just perception of such. my comprehension does not at all negate my godly essence. in fact, it makes my daily struggles that much more irritating.

comprehension of the finite reality is required to balance these discrepancies between expectations & actual results.

i'm working it out as it is. some days are fucking horrible. some days are mad + w/upliftment. the goal is to increase the + while minimizing the -.

this summer's been a particularly rough 1. as always my finances are an issue. at least now i have some more depth of comprehension of the nature of my finite issues. a lack of focus is a severe detriment to accomplishing any goal.

am i fucking up, or am i fucked up?

the answer is not as important as creating an environment where it doesn't become necessary to ask such a question...

BOOM!

make like comprehension is not essential...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: