Tuesday, September 13, 2005

geezle weezle...

it began as a normal day and then i decided to purge all the oxygen from my lungs by riding my bike to fast on my way to class. what an experience it was to exist on the brink of consciousness. i wanted to go sit in a bathroom stall, but i had to lock up my bike. i was so friggin' disoriented that it took the wee bits of my consciousness left to get myself to sit on the bike rack and try to refill my lungs. mind you, i rode at the unnecessary high rate of speed so as not to be late for class. irony would have it that i had to wait until i knew who, what and where i was before i locked up my bike and went on to class. in waiting of course i lost the time i had attempted to not miss by riding fast in the first place. [ha! ha! but not really...] this is the 2nd time since i started riding again that i've done this. i must say this time it was far more a frightening experience. more than anything i was concerned with how embarrassing it would be for my big a** to fall out in front of the building while everybody was doing whatever they were doing. it's rather difficult for someone my size to collapse in public in an inconspicuous manner. i suppose it is difficult for any person to have such an experience in public without anyone noticing, but in my case i tend to believe it's that much more noticable. couple that with the distance i actually have to travel to get from up where i am to the ground is enough that i could cause some minor damage to myself and/or my surroundings. fortunately i was able to sit long enough for my lungs to quit panicking and realize that i was at least attempting to provide them with their much needed and sorely missed oxygen. i'm sure in breathing city air, i may not even be breathing much oxygen in the first place, but you get the idea.

ahh! adventures in stupidity. i was thinking. i do that sometimes you know. right now i'm thinking i'm rather sleepy. can't go to sleep though. i don't get paid to sleep. i suppose i don't get paid to make entries in my blog either, but i can do this and still pay attention. multi-tasking is my friend...

speaking of wizerk, today is officially my first day as a full-time employee. [yaaaay!] thanks in advance for your suport and cooperation.

dang i'm sleepy. shift's almost done though...

make like your name is Jack and Ray Charles is singing...

PEACE

No comments: