Monday, March 13, 2006

Needa gotta stop that shit...

so i'm wheelin' Needa down Old York near Luzerne and i notice in my peripheral the passenger window slowly slide down into the door. WTF! first thought is that i accidentally pressed the button. nope. then i thought the rather humongous bag of Dr. C's laundry had accidentally pressed on the passenger side button. nope. full of irritation and generously spouting expletives, i turned around and returned to my block extra pissed off. no laundry for me. what a way to end my pretty much relaxing vacation.

next day i get up bright and early 'cause my mechanic is only open from 8a-1p on Saturday. he immediately says i need a regulator but the junkyard isn't open on Saturday. damn. so i'm not a quitter. feel me! i tell the mechanic i'll call around and he will call around. so i find a junkyard in my area and go pick up a regulator for a decent price. is it the right part? nope. did i ask for the right part? yes sir! does the receipt say i can't exchange a wrong part for a right part? awww damn. but i did not ask for the wrong part. they gave me the wrong part. so now i've gotta see how they play this shit. will they be scammy or will they play it straight? i ain't gettin' my hopes up yo!

so here goes my Monday. get car. get right part. drop off car. wait for car to get fixed. read text books. practice my piano lessons...

yeah!

make like the Colts are a better team w/o Edge...

PEACE

No comments: