Friday, June 09, 2006

...so anyway...

if anyone ever tries to tell you that depression is not a disability, smack the shit out of'em. yes, i know violence is not a solution, but neither is ignorance.

i don't even feel like typing. i hate when i get depressed 'cause i don't feel like doing shit. usually, i'm like Mr. Multi-task. when i get depressed i'm like Mr. FTW. i don't even drive properly. that's kinda dangerous. my wife thinks i may have that shit that makes you wanna stay in the damn house all the time. i haven't done my laundry in about a month. it's a good thing it warmed up, 'cause i'm digging in my summer clothes. i've been driving around with my laundry in Needa's trunk for damn near a week. i almost went to the laundromat today. sometimes i just don't feel like doing much of anything.

it's weird. i wake up in the morning feeling like everything is cool. as soon as i wake all the way up, it's like somebody coated my day with bullshit...

anyway, life's a beach and then you drown...or is it get eaten by a shark?

here's a funny story:

today i got a check in the mail from what used to be my vision insurer. i got the check because they reimbursed me for paying out of pocket for new frames/lenses from America's Best. they printed a message on the stub encouraging me to use in-network providers. why is this funny? basically because all i paid for were the frames (after the check). i'm talking $35 a frame. no in-network provider was going to give me 1 let alone 2 frames for this price. did they look at the bill? wow! had i gone to one of their doctor's i would likely have spent close to $100 or more for 1 pair of glasses. plus, America's Best gave me an additional 25% off the final cost of my bill. so i got 25% off plus reimbursed for over 50% of the out-of-pocket expense i did pay.

make like i'm having loads of fun right now...

PEACE

No comments: