Wednesday, December 20, 2006

still working on the new system...

okay, this computer i'm using sucks biznalls. i just typed 2 sentences and was working on a 3rd and this slow ass thing became unresponsive. as a result, i made that cardinal error of clicking more than 1 time to get a response. damn thing highlighted all my text and erased it. bastard! anyway, it's been real slow these last few weeks. i don't seem to be able to quite get myself together. i am getting way too big, but i won't go outside. i'm turning into a fatass 'cause i don't exercise anymore. i know i'm doing it, but i won't stop myself. all i do is sleep and eat and futz w/the PC(s). there is work, but all i do at work is sit on my fat ass and watch cameras for 10 hours a shift. that's not gonna lose me any weight at all. i'm getting so friggin' big i'm not enjoying eating that much. went to the buffet for breakfast and didn't even enjoy it.

i gotta snap outta this shit. seems like i took my nose dive in '98 and tried to off myself, i ain't been quite right. don't know if i ever will be. can't quit though. gotta keep tryin' to get my shit together...

make like T.O. isn't an asshole...

PEACE

No comments: