Thursday, April 10, 2008

can't front on mizzlom...

contrary to my dark evilness, i recall that my maternal contributor experienced her initial intro to existence on this very day.

good old momalama. i can say i'll always love her, but she was crazy as shit. never hate her. she blessed & cursed me. gleaning the positive out of our human interaction, i can't be upset that moms taught me to analyze situations & think for solo. figure shit out on my own. work smart not hard. she called it carrying the lazy man's load. moms was good on that shit. turns out she was right about this one. everything wasn't all bad with'er.

this post is appropriated to you mommo. even though you're physically dead, your efforts to control your children have lived on. i'm sure you'd be glad to know that where you only partially succeeded in fucking up my life as an adult, you wowed'em at the i mastered fucking up my seed's life awards ceremony with your job on my younger sister. talk about mastering fucking up...

make like this is not an odd way to tribute my nutty ass moms...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: