Saturday, October 11, 2008

don't make me put my teef on you...

i was just admiring my profile photo...

i'm quite willing to admit i'm vain. i was labelled as narcissistic along w/my depression when i was supposedly diagnosed by the fucked up psychiatrist that didn't even read my files...

that's another story that i won't get into at the moment.

i have no problem admitting i have serious issues, but i don't believe vanity on my part is necessarily one of them. what's wrong w/finding yourself appealing? i like me. in fact, i love me. didn't used to when i was a kid, but i definitely do nowadays.

i do have a history of putting my teeth on people. at least, i did as a kid. bit a chunk out of a motherfucker once. some older kid was fucking w/me & i guess i didn't like it. all i remember is getting in trouble for it, & how serious everybody was. kid shouldn't have been fuckin' w/little kids like that in the 1st place.

i only bite the wiznizin nowadays...she seems to like shit like that...

make like i still eat beef & pork...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: