Saturday, October 11, 2008

my boss is a richard scrotumless...

this crackhead gets an email telling him that i'm not going to make it to work because of an emergency medical appointment, & his response is for me to call him ASAP...

doh!

if i tell you my feet are fucked up & i walk to get to work, what the fuck is wrong w/you to be more concerned w/me calling you than getting my fucking feet straight?

i do not have good history w/managers. i seem to get straight dickwicks 95% of the tizzle.

WTF!

gotta use this shit as motivation to do my own shit. i'm so tired of asshole management. fuck'em. problem is i can't say that to my fucking debts. this is where problem solving really kicks in. my focus & anxiety issues definitely play a factor, but i've gotta bang this shit out for my very survival.

sounds mildly dramatic, but i'm tired of the bullshit. i truly cannot fathom w/any clarity how peeps put up w/the majority of this bullshit in society on a daily basis.

how can i respect a manager who has a fucker who takes 3.5h breaks when he's only supposed to get .5h, but said manager will not fire fucker?

FTP!

welcome to the world of dickwickery...

make like my feet aren't fucking w/me like all hell for the last 2-3 weeks...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: