Saturday, December 20, 2008

intellectual violence

what is the problem when people do not realize that what they are doing is offensive to other people?

talking w/food in your face hole is unpleasant. that shit makes me want to fistually alter the offender's face hole.

i have distinctly violent tendencies. fortunately, i actually consider the consequences of my actions. first off, i'm not trying to become another incarceration statistic. fuck that. my life is difficult enough, i don't need anyone fucking w/my daily life functions like that.

as with all things, there are exceptions, but those involve my seed & other valued fam. generally speaking, no one other than them is worth my freedom as far as i'm concerned. self defense goes w/o mention.

i'd be lying though if i said i never thought about debraining fools. it does cross my mind rather frequently, but i'm not trying to take an L for some stupid shit. i guess most people don't think through shit like that enough to make less damning decisions. fuck it, what ya gonna do?

you can't go around just bopping cats about the cranium for irritating you. you can, but there's always those unpleasant consequences. i don't really have guilt, but i respect life in general. as a result, i figure it's not right to remove what i cannot exactly duplicate to replace. anger could fuck that logic up, but i'm generally not cavalier about shit like this.

just 'cause i think about violent shit doesn't mean i have to act on the thoughts. what do you value? is it more important to relieve the anger, or to maintain relative autonomy as a being?
i make my choices accordingly...

make like i don't really have to think about my choices sometimes...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: