Saturday, December 13, 2008

so check it the fuck out...

fuck friends.

why?

because in my life thus far, i have yet to come across anyone who has been to me as good a friend as i have been to them...

this may sound vain, but i'd be willing to wager large sums of income that i may never see for any human alive to prove me wrong.

that's how sure i am of this statement.

have people been friends to me?

hell yeah!

this does not negate my original statement though. maybe i'm just so fucked up that i require more than what other humans find it feasible to offer as a friend. i don't seem to think that there is truth in the preceding statement, but it could be possible.

fuck it.

i can relate far more occasions where i've neglected to notice that my relationships w/so-called friends has been one-sided in their favor at my expense...

i ain't gettin' down like that anymore...

make like i fucks w/cats like that...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: