Saturday, February 07, 2009

lis-sen...

why in the fuck do people ignore the fact that you identify yourself w/a particular name & chose to call you some other name instead?

WTF is that all about?

for some odd reason, cats at the gig seem to want to do this. no one calls me by my full 1st, but these cats persist to do so. for some odd reason, no matter how i sig emails & whatnot, they continue to use my full 1st.

i'm not that bent about it, i just don't feel like hearing it. not like my name is busted or anything, i just prefer the shortened version.

speaking of names, i have no idea who gave me this name or why. i asked my mean ass grandmother once, but i completely forget what she told me. ah well, guess i'll never know, 'cause i won't be asking her again...

make like my full 1st actually has some familial significance...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: