Friday, February 27, 2009

ouch goddamnit...

i'm sick as shit...

i thought i had some kind of sinus infection, but it now appears that i have some type of infection that may require some anti-bacterial meds...

fuck!

i hate taking meds. however, when my shit hurts like it has been, i am not averse to partaking in the healing aspects of pharmaceutical chemicals.

looks like i may have to go to the E-room in a few hours. i tried to call my doctor. the staff at the office told me to go to the E-room. seems like that's the answer for anything that isn't pre-existing & in need of attention.

take that ass to the E-room...

didn't think i needed it that bad, but i've been taking my typical OTC chemicals for the last 48 hrs, & i'm still pretty fucked up. now my thriz is starting to get uber irritated...

hope i don't have a staph...

ewwww!

make like i haven't missed a tre of work this week....

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: