Thursday, December 31, 2009

sliding in on the way out...

that almost sounds like some pimp shit...

"hey baby, why don't you let me slide in on the way out..."

LOL!

i have this strange fascination w/being a pimp. i'd make a horrible pimp. i don't mistreat women. i view & treat women as my peers. i don't think pimps fuck around like that.

what would i look like saying "say bitch, where's my money? please!"

or even worse "excuse me ho, do you have my cash?"

nah, that's not a good look. i'm not down to be smackin' women around either. i do use the word bitch. i figure it's no different from nigger. fuck it. i say WTF i want. i'm a communicator...there you go...

i'm a vocabulary pimp!

i make these words do WTF i want them to. now i just have to get these bitches to bring me back my money.

where's my cheese beyotches!

i'm a pathological communicator & chronic thinker...that's a potentially lethal combo!

i will fuck a word up...do not fuck w/me...make me kick that symbolic ass you languified piece of vocabunous shit!

HNY2010! the dubdime approaches...

make like i am well balanced...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: