Saturday, January 02, 2010

that tingly sensation in my neck...

...WTF is that all about?

i have some interesting feelings about the goings on of 2010. i am feeling a confidence that i have not experienced during my entire existence as a human. at least, i do not recall ever feeling this vibe previously. that's pretty significant considering that my collection of recollections is pretty thick...

it's almost a lock that i have adult ADHD. i seem to exhibit currently & in much of the past the classic symptoms. i used to joke about it, but it would appear that some of my social issues were related to how i interact w/my environment. i thought it was just from not being allowed to socialize w/my peers.

imagine that...

i'm officially making 2010 the year of major change. this applies to mental & physical being...

make like i've been whipping the 2-wheel on a regular basis...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: