Friday, October 08, 2010

50,000,000 ideas...

gaining the comprehension of my consciousness in the universe as god has not alleviated the problems experienced as a finite being.

the mind's separation from the body is a great obstacle...

i have always had many, many ideas. having them & consistently not being able to put them to constructive use is not a pleasant experience.

when your life is the product of your own manufacture, it is difficult to find fault outside of poor decisions on the part of self. it isn't about blame. it is about learning from the errors so as not to constantly repeat them.

apparently i am not doing so well. there is a reason why this perpetuates in my finite travels, but my awareness of the reason makes the experience no less distasteful.

i have created far too many unpleasant distractions for self thus far in life.

being god does not make them go away.

being responsible requires that i handle my business.

my business is not going so well.

the distance is expansive. hopefully it is not beyond my means of conscious travel...

make like this shit is easy...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: