Friday, October 01, 2010

the escape...

there is now a better explanation for the oddities that encompass my human.

my fascination w/freedom & equity...

my hedonistic nature...

my apparent sporadic artistic pursuits of being...

i've always been aware of what i refer to as a dichotomous nature to my personality. sometimes i feel trapped, but i have never exactly felt the need to hide my ways. obviously there are certain ways about me that i can't roam about & display, but i figure most humans have such ways. perhaps mine can be a bit extreme, but i've always seemed to manage that.

in some ways i'm beginning to view my management of these issues as what keeps me perpetually boggled. i am not free to be as frequently as i would like...

i do not consistently do what i need to do to be where i'd like to see...

fortunately, i do not blame others for my issue(s).

i'm working on a means of lessening the effect of said issue(s)...

make like this is going to be easy...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: