Wednesday, April 13, 2011

what do you do...

i have to improve my living condition.

the very nature of my finite being seems to be an obstacle to the above.

my collection of life knowledge is of little value because of my faulty application. if i do not activate & persist to overcome this shit, nothing will change.

it has become painfully apparent that i have not been doing nearly as well as i thought i was. it would appear that i am much better at deceiving self than what i thought.

my universal consciousness is of little value if i am not using it to improve my life condition. i have not used my tools in the most opportune ways. it's essentially killing me...

i have to change my ways...

empower self to true progress...

artificial progress is of no consequence & highly unacceptable...

make like religion is the answer...

BRIDGE THE GAP
...be universal...

No comments: