Wednesday, December 14, 2005

oh snizzie sho fizzie...

got pulled over by the five zero last night. not cool. it was my fault though. i was going too fast to stop at the red light w/o being in the middle of the intersection, so i kept going. [BAD MOVE DUDE!] just so happened to be a squizzie at the spizzie. it worked out cool in the end, but it was somewhat irritating for experiences sake. when they got me to pull over they put that bright assed light on the hood in my side mirror. the fuck is that all about? it was like hey let's play blind the driver. i don't need to see to drive anymore. [sheesh!] anyways, once i adjusted my eyeballs to the highly contrasted lighting environment, i attempted to follow the officer's directions. i got my license out and proceeded to locate my ins & reg. i don't know if it was taking me too long or what, but dude asked for just my license and let me go w/a warning? [whew!] gotta stop doing that sheezle. as if i do that on a regular basis...

on another driving tip, what's up with you drivers that lean on your horn? since when does honking the horn at an incesently irritating frequency. actually, the frequency is not so much an issue as the honking itself in utterly inappropriate situations. be warned, if you do this whilst motoring behind my vehicle, expect to experinece significant delays and potential sudden stoppages of vehicular operation. get it! stop doing that shit 'sholes. i drive safely for the most part, so don't friggin' honk at me 'cause i'm not driving like the 'shole you are! da-da! yeah i'm sleepy, but i mean it about the honking 'shole.

make like Chris Rock hosting the Academy Awards...

PEACE

No comments: