Thursday, May 18, 2006

well goddamn!

yep, i finally did it. it took 18 fucking years, but i finally gragiated from undergragiate school. say something smart and i'll beat ya ass w/my degree. [WHAT!] but seriously, i got my shit after many trials and tribulations. my moms & pops can eat a collective dick for the utter lack of support i received from them. that goes from not making any type of financial commitment to my early years to providing little or no emotional support to me throughout my entire life. thanks assholes. anyway, on to the positive...

did i say i graduated today?

yeah buddy!

aight, i'm 'bout to celebrate. looks like i'll be celebrating by my solo, but fuck it. i've got my bachelor's to keep me company.

on that note i'd like to thank my supportive family members for attending my ceremony today. not that anyone reads this or might even know what the hell i'm talking about, but whatever.

make like i have classes next week...

PEACE

No comments: