Sunday, June 01, 2008

didn't check for it yet...

...but i don't think i beat the record for most posts in a month yet.

oh well, quality, not quantity, is the ultimate goal of my life's expression. speaking of my life's expression, my further endeavors towards audio mastery are beginning to reap some apparent rewards. it's very exciting.

creative energy is unlike anything else in the human experience. it is when humans create that we are closest to emulating that which is responsible for our existence. your heart rhythm can actually resonate w/appropriately adjusted audio. i am neither ashamed nor afraid to admit that there are songs that can make me bawl like a nut when played under particularly pleasant conditions.

my nut ass father dismissed my interests in audio on more than 1 occasion. too bad for him. music is the soundtrack to the universe. life w/o sound is just not a similar experience. imagine life w/o rhythm. chaotic rhythm is the basis of balance in the universe. i hope my beats/tracks/songs reflect my tuning of the universe in such a way as to enhance the lives of other people, conscious and/or unconscious.

make like it ain't what it is when it wasn't what it was to be...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: