Friday, January 30, 2009

the angry black man...

life's progress has lead me to be far more considerate & peaceful w/respect to my universal being. there is nothing more significant than my spiritual presence & what it represents in the universe.

that said, it is mildly frustrating to consider that as a human, in my finite being state of mind, that i will likely not ever have the choice of ignoring my ethnic nationality. the idea of Black/African-American history month is blah & stank to me.

WTF is an African-American? how often other than here are European-Americans referred to as such? i could be a Native/Irish/Whatever African nationality-American. again, i will likely never get to know such a thing. Africa is not a fucking country. Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Thai, etc. people do not refer to themselves generally as Asian-Americans. it isn't something to necessarily focus on in an effort to be permanently irate, but it is an issue.

thanks to the African Holocaust, my ethnic nationality is as ambiguous as whatever the fuck. i'm not rolling like A. Haley, so i'm not about to go looking for my original peeps. even if i did, there is the sick realization that i may be unacceptable to those cats. imagine that...

this is 1 of the reasons i remain independent in my thoughts & continue to explore this sick as thing we all agree is our perceived reality...

make like Obama isn't the guy who recently secured presence in history...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: