Sunday, October 11, 2009

must be given to be earned...

R-E-S-P-E-C-T...

when i make my way, i'll be hard pressed to shout my g-donors. egg or spizerm, they really did a number on my overall psyche...

i learned things from both of them, but the knowledge had to be weeded out through many layers of bullshit & burden. believe, i love them, but too much of my life's baggage was inhereted w/no regard for my state of mind...

the positive of this is that i try to acknowledge & alert the godren of my humanistic flaws. i also apologize to them when i fuck up as humans do. it is my hope that my honesty will give them the means to reflect positively on our time together in this universe.

i l-ve my fam...unconditional...even the 1's i don't fuck w/...

make like you have to fuck w/fam members even if they're crazy as shit...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: