Wednesday, February 10, 2010

time to make a donation to the commode...

why?

because i have an extremely low tolerance for bullshit...get it...bull (Taurus) & i gotta take a shit...LOL!

BBIAF...

i've been doing a lot of audio studying lately. this shit feels real good. i truly do love what i do when i'm in my environment.

i went to sit in on a college radio show this dude that lived in my dorm had. i knew after that i wanted to fuck w/music on a more professional level. that shit was the bizzle. the equipment was no where near top of the line, but i gave infinitely less than a fuck about that.

all i know is that whenever i'm around audio i'm in a heightened state of consciousness. i feel my connection to the universe that much more when fucking w/audio. this is my shit. the more i learn, the better i feel about this shit...

i'm getting hype just writing about this shit. i'm typing faster 'n' shit...LOL!

calm it down sir...shit!

i just don't give a fuck anymore. this is my shit. the trick for me now is to maintain my shit ridden focus. now that i am more keyed in on the fact that i have serious problems w/maintaining long-term focus, i can redirect my hyperfocus issues toward staying on task w/my long-term plans.

if i fuck this up, then i lose what i love...unacceptable...

make like i give 2 fucks about going mainstream...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: