Friday, July 14, 2006

dying a slow death...

no silly, not me. my car. i was right to name my car Needa. only thing is it's Needa be fixed instead of Needa be driving...

don't know if it's the battery or the alternator, but i know the car won't start w/o being jumped. i thought...

then i thought again. i gotta stop starting posts and not finishing them. this shit is 6 days old. (but somehow the original date is still intact). Needa had to get a new alternator. sucks. that shit cost me $106 w/the tax plus $75 for labor at the mechanics. good thing is i save $94 by copping my own alternator. the mechanic was gonna hit me for $275 for everything. i still need a new battery. shit, i thought i needed new bulbs for my headlights. now i think it was the alternator and battery fucking up the whole time. it wouldn't be so bad if i was working somewhere and could pay for the maintenance. oh well, back to that sucking sound that is my life.

make like i'm making a decent living...

PEACE

No comments: