Sunday, October 08, 2006

#1 reason to have steady income...

so you can buy a fucking house.

i'm tired of renting. i applied for a mortgage w/my local financial service provider. doesn't look good though. my savings isn't like that yet, and my employment history isn't the most loan friendly. anyways, i tried this a coupla years ago, but i had an asshole landlord who managed to fuck that shit up. this is some extremely important shit. basically i wanna build a studio in my crib. key part to that fucking sentence is MY. i don't wanna be moving equipment around and i don't wanna have to keep getting permission to make alterations to my domicile. not really a difficult decision: gotta get my own crizzle.

i'm not a materialistic type, but i would like to own properties. notice the 's.' that's not an accident. my problem is my late ass start at getting my fucking life to be some type of productive. at least that's one of my problems anyway. probably more significant is the inordinate ratio of lint to cash in my pockets. it's rather difficult to manage your debts using lint...

make like i'm just a rich fucker...

PEACE

No comments: