Monday, October 02, 2006

i'm getting fat and i don't like it...

ever since i turned the big tre nada, my metabolism has been making up for all those years of Captain Skinny Dude! up 'til now, i've been pretty comfortable with my new found ability to keep my weight above 200lbs. now my shit is getting out of hand. my fucking clothes are uncomfortable. it's mostly my pants. in fact, it's primarily my pants. i do need to cop some slightly bigger dress shirts, but my pants are on some other shit. worst things is, it isn't my waist. my waist is essentially still the same size. my goddamn gut is on a mission. i friggin' look like i swallowed Needa's donut spare.

the problem is that i've become extremely sedentary over the past 8 years. there was a time when i used to ride my mountain bike all over the city. now i spend my time flattening my office chair and breaking the driver's seat from my ass being to damn big. i used to be pretty good at motivating myself to do push ups and crunches in addition to riding my bizell. i'm like Captain Lazy Fuck nowadays. i gotta snap outta this shit.

part of the problem is my depressive states, but i refuse to use that as an excuse. i'm just mad fuckin' lazy nowadays. gotta get my shizzle ta gizzle.

make way for the fat man...

make like the Titans are not Haynesworthless...

PEACE

No comments: