Saturday, October 07, 2006

eye yam tire add shhh eat!

did a 12 at the new gig and then came home and got new tires put on Needa the $ eata. almost fucked up my rim trying to drive to the garage on the shitty flat tire. i thought i could make it, but it pulled off of the rim as i was turning onto the garage's street (about 5 blocks from the actual garage mind you). had to make an emer ringo 2 da cribo for the wifo to bring me a tiro. fortunately, when my old fronts balded to the wire, i kept 1 on it's original rim. had to bust that one on the ride to finish my trip to the garage.

thought i was gonna get some rest, but the wife shitted on me and went to a meeting instead. YAAAY! oh well, at least Needa's tires got fixed. she needs a friggin' tune-up now. sheesh. oh well, looks like i have to find some kind of way to occupy myself without falling asleep on the kids...

make like i'm so interested in all the T. O. stories this week...

PEACE

No comments: