Saturday, September 27, 2008

hey, i'm dealing w/a great deal of stress...

i usually don't post this frequently at one time, but i'm under some typical stress. this is an outlet. i have a little bit of time right now, and access to this forum, so...

i have come to recently realize that i really, really do not fucking fit in. you know that cliche get in where you fit in? yeah well i don't fucking fit in, so i figure i've gotta make my own shit.

if my efforts at doing so cause any pain or suffering to anyone...

FUCK EACH & EVERY ONE OF YOU...

i say this w/o any love or hatred. it is purely the result of a my reflective nature. i am reflecting any and all of the suffering that i have experienced thus far in my odd life.

this is not directed in any way, shape, or form towards my goddren.

make like i didn't wanna put a shell in the hack dude's ass at the transfer station last night...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: