Saturday, September 27, 2008

just for the dusty audio groove laden circular plastic...

my sole aches...

a short poem for my wonderful non-readership...

my sole
my sole
oh pain in my sole
my frame doth though hold
oh pain in my sole
is the pressure you bear
somehow deemed unfair
is the structure you keep
relieved only in sleep
seems the load that you hold
causes suffering now untold
shall your failure be same
as my associates so lame
my sole
my sole
oh pain in my sole

thank you...

have i ever mentioned that a distinctly despise overweight people? this is especially true of mean-spirited and/or misery laden chublunkian fat fucks. sadly, i am associated with one through my local place of monetary deficiency earnment...

make like obesity is a condition that i find comforting...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: