Wednesday, September 03, 2008

hypocrisy?

i realize that it may seem highly contradictory, or outright throwed off, for me to close my posts w/peace & suggestions of calmness. i assure anyone who stumbles across this blog by some freak accident, or other odd circumstance, that this is not the case.

peace & calmness are infinite goals. i'm finite, so i may not quite measure up to said goals sometimes. my human side has a distinct mental proclivity towards extremely violent behavior. fortunately, i have a great deal of control over my base instincts. i don't generally tend to go around fucking shit up as i would mostly like to do.

i am not a fan of being incarcerated. i also do not believe that i have the right to remove other humans from existence at my will. the logic is that i do not currently possess the ability to exactly recreate a deadened life. no cloning allowed...

my mind can do strange things sometimes...

i generally tend to enjoy what my mind does. sadly, it can be quite difficult and/or uncomfortable for others when i play around in my mind...

fuck it, it's still fun for me...fuck them...

on a final note, i love ho's...

make like i'm fucking rich...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: