Friday, May 08, 2009

god doesn't give a fuck...

only humans are worried about what god thinks. god could could not care less.

fucking idiots...

i'm tired of my life being. i guess i should say being boring, but that seems redundant at the moment.

i'm bored as fuck w/my life. it'd be nice if i did a better job of surrounding myself w/more positively oriented like-minded peers, but oh well.

haven't done such a great job of putting together my support team over the years. didn't get much from the donors, & it often seems that the fam that i tried to put together is also not the most supportive.

guess i didn't have much to go on when it came to knowing what supportive personalities are like.

no excuses...

i'm honest w/self just like w/everything else. i seem to not like the fact that i am stuck where i am as far as my employment, living, & moral support arrangements are concerned. can't blame anyone. i make my decisions. sometimes they can be highly suspect.

anyways, fucking complaining about it ain't doin' shit. gotta keep trying to find ways to defeat the bullshit. easy to say, fucking hard to perpetuate.

must defeat my greatest hater w/vigor, passion, & focus...

make like i love my fuckin' gigolon emploicus...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: