Monday, May 11, 2009

moving at phenomenal rates of speed...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

i'm actually posting some shit as i thought of it...

awesome feeling.

this whole operation is based on the capture of the somewhat erratic stream of my conscious human experience.

vanity perhaps, but my mind often moves faster than what i can always capture.

shit's fucked up like that i guess. leads to certain creative abilities, but can also be a functional challenge.

being calm is highly difficult at times. perhaps this is why i realize the true importance of functioning calmly as a human being.

it is difficult for me to find peace w/o calmness. calmness is not something that i easily achieve.

when i can slow down the processes of my mind, i either am or approach the heights of my abilities.

this is my life's challenge.

what a fucking task.

make like my life has an absolutely zero drama quotient...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: