Thursday, May 28, 2009

woes of the big man...

goddamnit!

just finished dozing in my office chair, seeing as i have not slept at all since leaving the gig this AM, & the motherfucker busted on me again...

it wouldn't be all that bad if i did not finally acknowledge that i need to get an office chair made to accommodate my 250lb+ frame. sumumabeyoch...

and least we allow the thought to escape into the universal ether never to be seen or heard from again, the 2-wheel is fucked. the frame is busted. the bike shop is talkin' about $400 to put the old parts on a new frame & $600 for a new bike 2 model years old. i think i need to go to my old bike store...

everything is so goddamned expensive. $ surely cannot buy happiness, but it goes a long motherfucking way towards alleviating many problems experienced in a capitalist society.

life as a small giant...

make like i want to spend $300 on a chair just to squat my ass in...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: