Thursday, May 06, 2010

moments in passing...

sometimes it would seem that my human prevails. i have taken these occurances to indicate the times when my connection to my universal self is not all that great.

it happens. at least i'm aware of this finite phenomenon. it can be quite irritating.

i am well aware of my access to that which is, but being finite presents the fact that i simply will not be infinite in the physical.

i suppose some would quit trying in light of such information. i used to be like that. now i've learned it is best to make the most out of the times when i have maximum access to my infinite self.

god helps those who help self...

this is a real statement.

this does not mean go about taking as you please & saying fuck other humans. this means that you must make the most of your universally given talents. the universe has abandoned none.

no group of humans is favored over any other. statements to the contrary are spiritually absurd. feel free to take exception to the previous statement.

i am no longer concerned w/what others may think of my connection to the universe.

my primary concern going forward is maximizing my connection in order to make self most useful for disseminating universal messages.

sounds easy, or does it? either way, it sure as hell is not easy. i have quite a bit of work still & i really cannot waste the time worrying about how i am perceived by others.

make like it isn't god time all the time all the mind...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: