Friday, May 21, 2010

the trap...

i have hijacked my own blog.

this blog used to consist of random thoughts, comments, musings, &/or observations of my physical experiences. lately the content has not been so random.

i suppose i'm observing my own observations. being an observer of human behavior means that i observe my human in addition to all the others that roam the face of the planet.

speaking of which, i am very interested in observing humans outside of this particular geographic area where i currently find my physical.

this interest, like many of my others, requires that i devise schemes & plans to defeat the capitalist ways of the global economy. joining the military is out of the question. i considered Peace Corps at 1 point, but as i recall, there were issues w/my references for some reason.

i ought to look into it again.

my physical can be quite restless. my interest in the mind & my consciousness of being god do not cease the limitations of my physical. my human seems to get in my way at times.

some would attempt to use such an observation to dispute the universal fact that i am god. i believe i stated previously that being god does not mean i am perfect in the physical. thinking of that nature is constricting.

such a line of thinking essentially leaves a universal being w/little recourse but to adopt 1 of these ritualistic behavior systems that humans generally refer to as religions. the odd thing about that is that they provide no better means of filling the finite/infinite gap than can be found w/o their use.

thus far all of my studies have reinforced this long standing observation in various ways. as a result, i will continue to work toward closing the gap between my infinite mind & my finite being through the continuous pursuit of knowledge.

make like knowledge is not infinite (god)...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: