Saturday, May 29, 2010

when humans run free...

any situation where humans act w/o accessing their god self is likely not to end well.

i had 1 today.

these situations can be quite messy. today's was not so bad, but unpleasant nonetheless.

the problem w/the way i handle my human is that i tend to shut down most if not all operations when it appears that the human/god connection has become faulty. my life's challenge is to find the best ways to push my human forward toward more + growth w/o shutting down in such fashion.

w/society being the way it is, shutting down to address the discrepancies between my god consciousness & my human functioning is not a consistently viable option. even from a universal perspective, this is just not acceptable. it is far more beneficial to possess the ability to maintain the connection to the infinite during the most difficult finite being induced situations.

this requires great work. as w/most experiences in the finite realm of being, this is easier for some than others. in my time as a physical being, it has proven to be somewhat difficult for me. being god conscious does not instantly remove this difficulty.

in some respects, it makes the process that much more challenging. i am often quite aware of what it is that needs to be changed. it would seem that this would mean i address the issue & be done w/it. this has not proven to be the case.

i continue to have much work to do. fortunately, my understanding of the finite being & my infinite nature allows for a more realistic approach to moving forward w/this life work. easy is not the answer & necessary is the reality.

i am working on the gap...

make like being god means having special magical powers...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: