Tuesday, June 02, 2009

maintaining radio silence...

i think my keyboard may be tanking on me...

wearing earplugs seems to be a great way for me to tune shit out. if it's at all possible, i listen too much. i hear damn near everything around me, & i don't seem to be tuning out the irrelevant shit all that well sometimes. i'm the one that can hear the fluorescent lights humming 'n' shit...

irritating...

the worst is being out in public & hearing inane conversations. i try to ignore them, but it doesn't work all that well. tricking my own mind is not something that i'm all that great at doing. i don't think that's necessarily a bad thing, but it does seem to have some use if the capability exists...

make like any of my teams made it to the NBA finals...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: