Saturday, September 09, 2006

Needa-ventures II

awww, shit! just when i actually need the vehicle to get to the new gig...the vehicle starts to act straight stizzupid. dunno what's wrong, but the trannie's acting up again. i get in the car one day when it's raining pretty good and when i back up, a puddle falls from the roof into the passenger seat. [YAAAY!] yesterday i decide to try to listen to the radio and it starts cutting in and out. i figured out that it cuts out whenever i accelerate/mash the gas pedal. WTF! so i take the ride to my car stereo spot and they don't seem to be able to fix it. WTF! talk about shitty timing. story of my life. i just got the thing inspected and everything and it's acting like it's gonna shit all over me. fucking car. it wouldn't be so irritating if i could just trade this one in and get something more reliable. i don't have an interest in a new ride, i just want one that functions with minimal maintenance.

oh well, it's like i tell my young ones, you rarely get what you want in life. gotta figure something out so i don't get jammed for transport. can't get to the gig w/o a ride. PT doesn't travel to my job loc.

speaking of loc. i IM my sister last night and tell her to call me. does she call? of course not. she is so pressed to talk to me, yet she makes no effort whatsoever to initiate contact. again i say WTF!

make like violence is the answer...

PEACE

No comments: