Saturday, March 22, 2008

understanding your purpose in life...

there is a certain confidence not related to arrogance that comes with the feeling that one has come to the above conclusion. i don't presume to know this for a fact, but it is something i feel. for the last 13 or so years, i have been dealing w/some mad bullshit. lately the bullshit has been subsiding and even the remaining bullshit has been rather manageable. this is a great time to be alive in terms of my spiritual/intellectual/universal consciousness. i'm embracing and allowing my consciousness to expand appropriately. in turn, i have begun to find my muse again. i thought i lost that motherfucker back in '95 or so. apparently the bastard was sleeping it off for the last 10+ years. son of a bitch. anyway. contrary to the language used, i ain't mad at my muse.

in fact, this train of thought reminds me of a recent concept i realized based on the old image/idea of having a devil & an angel on your shoulders as your conscious. my cats are unique in appearance. they are both completely nude w/the exception of the head gear & their footwear. my angel wears a pair of black Nikes and a matching velour Kangol. when he's loungin' he wears deep purple Nikes and matching Kangol. my devil is a nut ass dude. he wears one of those Russian style fur hats w/the ear flaps always down. black Timbs are his footwear of choice. when my devil is loungin he wears a pair of black sandals w/black ankle socks. devil & angel are associates. they confer when necessary to provide me w/the possible options available in any particular situation. sometimes they actually agree. usually that happens when i ignore them both and fuck something up all by myself. that's when they talk shit. under regular circumstances though, i generally listen to one or the other of them depending on the direction of the wind at the moment that day. oh yeah, both of these cats wear glasses and have wings. my angel has wings that disappear in daylight. when nightfall arrives his wings become partially visible. if hey flys the become fully visible, but are still difficult to see. the reason for this is that angel's wings blend w/the night sky similar to a camoflauge. devil's wings just kind of sit on his back while he's doing his thing. these cats go w/me everywhere. when they both step off, that's when i'm at my most fuckin' upest moments. that's when they get together and talk shit...

on that note, make like i don't love ho's...

PEACE

No comments: