Sunday, March 30, 2008

with a black & tan in hand...

as i stroll off into the sun that sets
i relax a bit for w/o a jest
life's hardship shant get me down
if i'm not there who'll be around
abandoned i refuse to be
even if i'm the only one supporting me
i'll stand alone
i'll stand so tall
i'll stand even though
it's me that's all
i'll stand up straight
and be so proud
just to stand out
from the crowd
i'll be the one unlike the rest
i try so hard and do my best
i know for sure i'm doing my job
when the average cat says
this nigga's odd...

some thoughts to do when i am me and you are you

make like i haven't been a poet my entire life, if not my entire adult life...

BONUS-

make like my younger sister isn't fucking up her life w/utterly useless attachments to dead people...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: