Friday, April 24, 2009

i am my greatest hater...

sadly this is true more often than not.

i suppose it's the same as the "my own worst enemy" sentiment. i usually don't put much here when i'm meandering in the darkness, but there isn't much else going at the moment.

too many concurrent issues. my life feels like it is trapping me. if i weren't to know better, i might be made to believe that this is somehow related to some denial of religion on my part. fortunately, i know more than better.

gotta take the fuck ups w/the ups. the universe could could not care either way. such vanity to consider that my daily trifles would be of primary importance when there is so much suffering in existence.

it'd be nice if the knowledge of such things numbed the murkiness of my self-inflicted misery.

fuck if i know how to fix my broken parts.

feels like the older i get the less capable i am of patching my shit up...

just rag-a-laggin' along...

make like a miracle is going fix all that ails my existence...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: